OneDrive:connect is a module for CELUM Backstage to synchronize assets from CELUM to OneDrive.
- Enable Backstage Main View Tab
- Place OneDrive:connect .jar File in the /lib Folder
- Restart celum appserver
2. Configuration of OneDrive Accounts
- In Azure, go to App-Registrations (formerly apps.dev.microsoft.com), register a new app and set its Redirect-URI (type: Web) to your CELUM URL, ending in /main/oauth/save - e.g.
https://dam-demo.brix.ch/main/oauth/save. Take note of the App-ID and create a new Client Secret - add them as
oneDriveConnector.clientSecret in your custom.properties.
- In CELUM, go to Administration > OAuth Config, and add a new OneDrive Account. You will be prompted to allow the connection between CELUM and OneDrive. All of the accounts configured here can then be selected in the stage handler.
- Go to Backstage Main View Tab
- Add a new OneDrive Stage Handler Master
- In addition to the normal backstage parameters (e.g. Name, Trigger etc.) a node can be selected to define the folder-structure in which the assets are stored on OneDrive. For every File Category a Downloadformat can be chosen and the OneDrive Account can be selected.
- After a Stage Handler Master has been made, a Stage Handler to synchronize the assets to OneDrive can be created.
|1.0 and above
||5.13.1 and above
Improved exception handling
Use OauthCodeStorage for authentication