For the most up to date documentation please visit docs.brix.ch
Drupal celum:connect is a Drupal 8 extension, which allows you to download assets from CELUM via the CELUM Asset Picker directly into the Drupal 8 filesystem and use it in a post, or just link it from celum in your Drupal 8 post.
- copy the media_celum_connect folder into the module directory of your Drupal 8 installation (sites/all/modules).
- In the Drupal 8 backend, go to "Extend" and check the checkbox next to "Media celum:connect" in the module list.
- In the Drupal 8 backend, go to "Configuration" and click on "Celum:connect configuration" in the web services section.
- Define the celum license (delivered by brix cross media), the api key (from the CMA in celum), the language locale and the desired download formats,
- set the usage name for downloading and linking assets, this names will be used in celum to mark the assets as used in Drupal.
- Save the configuration
3. Creating a content type
- In the Drupal 8 backend, go to Structure->Content types
- Add a new content type or edit an existing one
- Go to manage fields and add a new field of type "Celum:connect field"
- Go to field settings and change the desired settings
4. Using the new content type
- Add new content with Content->Add content and choose the newly created/edited content type
- Click on the Select assets button in the previously created celum:connect field
- Choose the desired asset
- Choose the desired download format
- Choose between download and link the assets
- Link and download mode added (direct Download plugin required)
- Usage will be written to the asset in celum
- Asset Picker version selectable
- License with expiration date