Typo3 celum:connect is a Typo3 extension which allows you to download assets from CELUM via the CELUM Asset Picker directly into the typo3 filesystem.
- Login into the Typo3 backend as an administrator
- Go To ADMIN TOOLS and select Extensions
- Click on Upload Extension and upload the «celum:connect» Extension, or choose Get Extension in the dropdown, search the «celum:connect» Extension in the repository and click on Import and Install
- In the extension overview, click on configure next to the celum:connect extension
- Configure the API-key (from the CMA in CELUM)
- Define the root-nodes (comma separated)
- Enter the license key (delivered by brix cross media)
- On the configuration page, go to the second Tab Download Formats and enter the IDs for the download formats (Image, Unknown, Document, Video Text, Audio, Other supported download formats).
After every change in the configuration, clear the typo3 system cache and your browser cache.
- Login into the Typo3 backend
- Choose the celum:connect extension under the FILE section
- Select a destination folder where the assets should be downloaded to
- Choose the desired asset(s) and click on the shopping cart button
- Choose the desired download format(s) and download the asset(s) into Typo3.