For the most up to date documentation please visit docs.brix.ch
celum_connect_fal is a Typo3 FAL (file abstraction layer) implementation which allows to browse the files stored in Celum directly in Typo3.
- Rest-API (CORA) v3.2 or higher has to be installed.
- Either all assets intended for the usage in Typo3 need a public URL or the direct download plugin has to be installed in Celum as it is the fallback.
- Login into the Typo3 backend as an administrator
- Go to ADMIN TOOLS and select Extensions
- Click on Upload Extension and upload the
- Activate the extension in the extension overview
- Go to WEB and select List
- Scroll down to File Storage and add a new entry
- Select celum:connect (FAL) and enter a name, e.g. Celum
- Specify license key (obtained through brix)
- Enter the Celum API key for CORA
- Choose the locale in which the folders will be displayed, e.g. de
- Specify a default locale (used when the name isn't available in the language chosen above), e.g. en
- List your root node Ids as comma seperated list (all those nodes and their children (recursive) will be shown in your celum drive)
- Add your directDownload secret, if your directDownload plugin is using this feature (recommended)
- Enter the provider and description of the public URL for images and videos (not required, fallback is direct download), e.g.
- Specify a writable folder for manipulated and temporary files, e.g.
- Go to Access capabilities and uncheck Is writable?
- Save your configuration
- Go to FILE Filelist and you should see your Celum drive
The folder for manipulated and temporary files is required by Typo3 FAL but will not be visible.
1:_processed_ should always work. The storage 1 is the file storage which is automatically created by Typo3. _processed_ is the identifier of the processed folder in any storage.
Same as the File Storage.
4. Known Issues
- Not working with composer
- Original file size and not the one of the actual file is displayed (depends on public url and download format)
- Same for the file extension, creation date and modification date
Fixed display and expiring URL issues